03 December 2016

The Man Trump Consults the Most

You might have seen the phone call and the subsequent tweets and the Chinese reaction to Trump's latest Reality TV Show episode.

If you don't know what I am talking about, you can find out using the links. But what is important is that it looks like a harbinger of his foreign policy.



What I retained is this:
A spokesman for the US National Security Council said afterwards that government policy had not changed but Mr Trump's team did not inform the White House before the call.

When Donald Trump was asked during his campaign to name the person he consulted most often on foreign policy, he said: "I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things." 
Saying that we are in uncharted waters doesn't even come close to describing the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment