04 January 2018

Money Laundering Is What Will Take Trump Down

My regular readers will remember that from the beginning I maintained that impeachment or Cabinet mutiny (Amendment 25) are dead ends and this is not how the Trump presidency will end.

I consistently argued that his financial shenanigans and Russian money laundering will lead to his demise.

And if Mueller doesn't get to them, intelligence agencies will certainly leak the information to corporate media.

So firing him will not help.

I now have corroboration. 

According to Michael Wolff:
Bannon reportedly said the Justice Department investigation into links between the Trump campaign and Moscow would focus on money laundering, adding: "They're going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV."
I would pay good money to see that.

But I don't think Don Junior is the target or the egg to be cracked.

That will be the Orange Man.

And they will crack open his "Just For Men" colored and scalp reduced and carefully constructed Trumpian Coif for the amazement of Trumpkins.

I am also relishing the nasty feud between a racist white nationalist and a racist buffoon.

Kudos the Daily News for this cover.


In case you don't know,
"Cuck" is a pejorative term used by the so-called alt-right for a man who has no self-respect, or more broadly for politically liberal males.

No comments:

Post a Comment