03 October 2018

Did Republicans Deplore Trump Mocking Dr Ford?

No they did not.

But it was reported that they did.

You see The Orange Man couldn't help himself, he is a narcissistic bully, so he organized a rally in Mississippi and mocked Dr Christine Blasey Ford and her testimony.

This is what he said:
The audience laughed as the president said: "Thirty-six years ago this happened: I had one beer! Well, you think it was…? Nope! It was one beer. 
"Oh, good. How'd you get home? I don't remember. How'd you get there? I don't remember. Where was the place? I don't remember. 
"How many years ago was it? I don't know. I don't know. I don't know! I don't know! What neighbourhood was it in? I don't know. 
"Where's the house? I don't know! Upstairs, downstairs, where was it? I don't know! But I had one beer. That's the only thing I remember. And a man's life is in tatters."
The BBC (not the Fox News) reported that the Republicans deplored his remarks.


Who are the Republicans who deplored his remarks? Any senior member? Anyone from the Senate leadership? Mitch McConnell? Lindsey Graham?

No. It was just Jeff Flake who said:
"To discuss something this sensitive at a political rally is just not right. It's just not right. I wish he hadn't had done it."
But he did not say that he would vote against Brett Kavanaugh.

And the other deplorer of the deplorable in chief was the venerable Susan Collins from Maine. She also refused to say how she would vote.
Ms Collins, a moderate Republican from Maine, has not yet said whether she will vote for Judge Kavanaugh either. 

"The president's comments were just plain wrong," she told reporters on Wednesday.
 This is how corporate media launder Republican talking points.

No comments:

Post a Comment